- Acer Aspire 3000 Battery
- Acer Travelmate 2300 battery
- TravelMate 240 Series
- Dell Latitude D610 Battery
- Dell Inspiron 510m Battery
- FUJITSU FPCBP97 Battery
- LifeBook S7010 Battery
- Pavilion dv2000 Battery
- OmniBook XE3 Series Battery
- Compaq 319411 001 Battery
- MSI U100 Laptop Battery
- Presario V4000 Series
- IBM ThinkPad 600 Battery
- IBM ThinkPad T40 Series
- ThinkPad T42 Series Battery
- SAMSUNG SSB-V20CLS/E
- SONY VGP-BPS2 Battery
- SONY VGP-BPS2B Battery
- SONY PCGA-BP2NX Battery
- TOSHIBA PA3420U-1BRS
- TOSHIBA PA3399U-2BRS
- PA3107U-1BRS Battery
- PA3383U-1BRS Battery
- CANON BP-2L12 Camcorder
- BP-511 Camcorder Battery
- JVC BN-VF707U Battery
- PANASONIC CGA-DU21
- SAMSUNG SC-D353 Battery
- SONY NP-FM50 Battery
- SONY NP-F330 Battery
- CANON NB-2LH Camera
- Fujifilm NP-40 Battery
- NIKON EN-EL3e Battery
- CANON NB-2L Charger
- CANON NB-4L Charger
- CANON BP-511 Charger
- CASIO NP-40 Charger
- OLYMPUS LI-42B Charger
- OLYMPUS LI-10B Charger
- OLYMPUS Li-40B Charger
- PANASONIC VW-VBG130 charger
- PANASONIC VW-VBG260 charger
- DEWALT DC9096 Battery
- DEWALT DW9072 Battery
- MAKITA 9000 9.6V Battery
- BOSCH PS40-2 Battery
- MAKITA 12V Battery
- MAKITA 18V Battery
- ThinkPad 390X AC Adapter
- ADP-90SB BB AC Adapter
- TOSHIBA ADP-60RH A Adapter
- The Lowest Prices
- Warranty & Returns
- Safe Online Shopping
- 30 Days Money Back
- Ship Worldwide
Battery Usage Tips On Buy-battery-charger.com
Battery Usage Tips (Camcorder Battery)
- A new battery comes in a discharged condition and must be charged before use (refer to the devices manual for charging instructions). Upon initial use (or after a prolonged storage period) the digital camcorder battery may require three to four charge/discharge cycles before achieving maximum capacity.
- When charging the camcorder battery for the first time the device may indicate that charging is complete after just 10 or 15 minutes. This is a normal phenomenon with rechargeable batteries. Remove the digital camcorder battery from the device, reinsert it and repeat the charging procedure.
- It is important to condition (fully discharge and then fully charge) the camcorder battery every two to three weeks. Failure to do so may significantly shorten the battery's life (this does not apply to Li-Ion batteries, which do not require conditioning). To discharge, simply run the device under the digital camcorder battery's power until it shuts down or until you get a low battery warning. Then recharge the battery as instructed in the user's manual.
- If the camcorder battery will not be in use for a month or longer, it is recommended that digital camcorder battery be removed from the device and stored in a cool, dry, clean place.
- The milliamp-hour (mAh) rating of the Hi-CapacityT camcorder battery will often be higher than the one on the original battery. A higher mAh rating is indicative of a longer lasting (higher capacity) battery and will not cause any incompatibilities. A Hi-CapacityT digital camcorder battery will, in most cases, outperform the original by 30% to 50%.
- New camcorder needs to be fully charged and discharged (cycled) a few times before it can condition to full capacity. Rechargeable batteries undergo self-discharging when left unused. Always store a digital camcorder in a fully charged staged for storage.
- Don't short circuit terminal or store your digital camcorder with metal parts. Don't connect and disconnect the camcorder within a short interval to prevent irregular charging of the rechargeable battery.
- It's okay to use different brands of digital camera batteries in the same device -- for example, Energizer, Duracell, and generic. Voltage is voltage, and the device neither knows nor cares that made the camera batteries you put in it. Remember, you can mix brands but not types Camera Batteries self-discharge quicker when it's hot. They're fine at room temperature, but once it's over 90o or so, they'll start losing their charge faster. So don't leave digital camcorder in a hot car.
- Don't overheat. Do not attempt to charge non-rechargeable batteries. This will overheat them and could cause a fire. Keep camcorder batteries out of hot places, like your car. Your car can be an oven, and baking your digital camcorder batteries shortens their life. Store properly. Keep your camera batteries in a cool, dry place. The refrigerator is cool, but not dry. You could store your camera batteries in the refrigerator and maximize their life by using a silica gel to keep the batteries dry. This however, is an expensive and inconvenient option.
- Don't short the connections. Keep your camcorder batteries organized. Don't let the ends touch the wrong thing or you'll short the digital camcorder battery.
- Don't mix and match your camcorder. Use the same chemistry and brand. Never mix rechargeable and non-rechargeable batteries. That's very dangerous to you digital camcorder Invest in a good charger for your camcorder. NiMH batteries should not be charged in a NiCad charger, unless the charger is specifically made for both chemistries. There are cheap chargers and there are expensive chargers. Make sure the charger you get has good reviews and is well made. Chargers with micro-controller chips are usually the best choice of your digital camcorder.
- When charging your camera batteries occasionally discharge them fully before recharging them. This is especially helpful to NiCad batteries. Be careful not to discharge too deeply. (Less than 1v per cell for NiCad and NiMH. E.g., a 3.6v pack to no less than 3v.) Discharging to absolute zero will make your battery useless. It's best if you have a charger with a conditioner that will cycle the digital camera battery for you.
- Be sure to store your camera batteries properly. Do not leave your batteries in a hot car, or in humid conditions. The best storage conditions are a cool, dry place. The refrigerator is fine if you stick in a packet of silica gel with your digital camera batteries in a sealed bag to keep them dry. It is a good idea to charge your NiCad or NiMH batteries fully before use if they have been in storage.
- Many camera battery packs are made up of individual battery cells. When digital camcorder batteries are purchased to be made into a pack it is a good idea to equalize the charge on the batteries before building the pack.
- Equalizing the camcorder batteries is nothing more than ensuring the voltage on each cell is within a very close range at the same state of charge (i.e. fully charged).If you do not equalize the batteries properly before building a pack, the charge and discharge cycles will be harder on some of the cells and will effectively shorten their life. Once a cell fails the entire digital camcorder pack will be weaker because of the one defunct cell.
- The first way is to connect the set that will go in the camcorder pack in a parallel configuration. Leave them in this state for at least 24 hours. The cells that have a higher charge will charge the ones with a lower charge and digital camcorder will all equalize. Camcorder Rechargeable batteries have been around for quite a while, and if you have been around for a while too you probably remember all the trouble with digital camcorder rechargeable batteries when the NiCad (Nickel Cadmium) rechargeable batteries first came out. There were major problems with memory effect and poor performance and most consumers gave up on using them before the technology had much of a chance to improve.
- Additive in the cathode: C-10, improve the electric performance, accelerate the redox.
- Additive in the anode:Y-20, improve the electric performance,and also improve the electrical potential energy for the oxygen's separate out.electrical potential energy for the oxygen's separate out.
- Adhesive:HS-01,HS-02,been used in the NiMH's dry/wet production.
- Seal materials:seal loop (can bear high temperature, >200 ?) and seal oil which has been used in NiMH battery.
- Heat resistant adhesive:used in assembling of battery packs.
- Plastic shell: The plastic shells for the special battery packs are used in digital camera, camcorder, two-way radio and other electric products.
- Heat-resistant shrink film: PET, PTFE, FEP, ETFE.
Some Useful Methods protracting the Life of Battery(Recommend)
- Storage: The battery should be removed from the equipments if not been used in a long term, and kept at a comparatively low temperature (0~20 ?) and in dry environment. Avoid to mix up with other electric materials (metal, etc.). Charging to 50% capacity before deposit is preferred. And charge and discharge in small current before use again.
- Charge: Charge under small current if possible, especially when the battery is used for the first time. Intelligent inspecting and protecting function is required on the big current charger, but it still affects the battery life time. Avoid over charge since it could lead to the damage (over-heating, leakage and explosion) of the battery.Charging under room temperature is preferred, high temperature lowers the charge efficiency.
- Discharge: Cut off the circuit immediately when the battery discharges to a low voltage status which can not support the efficient work. The lowest working voltage is 0.8 V for NiMH and NiCd battery, Li-ion battery is protected by the protector, over discharge can do harm to the battery.
- Take care of the battery: When the battery is under charging/discharging, pay attention to the change on battery surface, temepature and charge/discharge time. Stop using the battery if there is any unusual.
- Avoid mixing: When two or more batteries are put in the same pack, make sure their consistency, like the same brand, the same charge/discharge history and the same coulomb. The huge difference between different batteries will lead to some batteries are over charged while some are over discharged, it can even cause accident.
- Capability recovery: Run one or two complete charges and discharges every two or three weeks.
- Special attention: Avoid falling off, impacting, piercing, short circuit, waterlogging and drenching. Take away from fire and children.
- Abandoned batteries: The batteries which are out of date should be concentrated and given to related institutions. They can not be thrown at will since they will cause security accident and environmental pollution.
If you have any other question from our website, please do not hesitate to contact us, we will reply you in 24 hours., welcome to your order on our website.
Our office hours is 9:00 am - 6:00 pm PT
Buy-battery-charger.com is an online marketplace of replacement batteries and other products in UK and other EU countries. We warrant that the products sold in our website, other than explicitly stated, are 100% brand new and free from defects in material and workmanship. We never sell used or refurbished batteries. Shopping with us is safe and secure. If you are not satisfied with our products for any reason, please don't hesitate to contact us, we will reply you within 24 hours. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction.
Trademarks mentioned in this web site & Logos displayed are the property of their respective owners. Any reference to products or trademarks of such companies is purely for the purpose of identifying the product's number or the machine model which our products could replacement for [ or compatible for].